Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Raging? RAGING! Torn Apart (uk)


In a scene where attitude and appearance is more important than the music it's always nice to find a band that takes you by the balls for 4 minutes, squeezes them into pesto and only lets go when their side of the 7" is over. Torn Apart from Leeds (United Kingdom) - Moloch member in it! - does that to me.

I first got to know them from a 4 way split with fellow countrymen Mouth, Closure and Bonestorm (check them out as well, well worth your time!) and their side of the double 7" knocked me off my socks completely. I eventually got a hold of their split with Sick-Fucking-O and their full length EP and it's not just a one hit wonder, these lads rage every fucking time! If you're into hyperfast, powerfull hardcore that leans to Crossed Out and Hellnation, this is your band! My personal favourites are the 4-way split tracks and the full length EP, go check!

No comments:

Post a Comment