Friday, November 6, 2009

Doomriders - Darkness Comes Alive CD


This is Heavy Rock ! Here it is: The second full lenght of the mighty Doomriders (Starring Nate Newton from Converge!), and it's just great! I wasn't a big fan of "Black Thunder", but I have to say that "Darkness Come Alive" blew my mind at the first listening. Doomriders are a crossover between Heavy Metal, Hardcore and Rock'n roll, building on epic melodies, punk beats and powerful vocals, the recipe which makes your head bang! Each song is different, from the very punk "Blood Suckers" to the awesome heavy rock on "Come Alive" and the many interludes on the album. All this is well produced (done at the Godcity Studios of course) but maybe a bit too clean for me but that's the only negative point I can find for this one. And of course the artwork, by Thomas Hooper, is beautiful. If you need some Heavy shit, get it!

www.myspace.com/doomriders
www.myspace.com/deathwishinc
Pibe

No comments:

Post a Comment